Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

Leftovers!

When I use decoupage (not often nowadays) I always keep back either the base layer, or a couple of the top layers to make a second card.

Some of these 'leftovers' have been languishing in a folder for years! So last weekend I was rummaging for something and came across the folder and decided to make a few quick cards 

All were made using snippets of papers or vellum from my snippets box, so I get to go an play in the Snippets playground having been a good little playmate and used lots of snippets, plus my fave new LOTV sentiment stamps and a bit of bling!

so here they are....




The plan was to pop them in the box for when needed, but 2 are already winging their way to poorly friends!

Hope you have a good weekend, thanks for stopping by

Debs x




10 comments:

  1. All of these are just lovely Debs. My personal fave is the top one.

    Well done for using up some ancient snippets.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bootiful Debs. Well done on using Pesky Snippets. Love it in real life.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea, Debs. Your cards loove wonderful and so nice to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just catching up on your fab creations Debs and these are all gorgeous! lots of huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They area fabulous, great use of the Snippets.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are lovely Debs! Each one is a beauty, although it's the clever rectangle and triangle on the last card that really, really could be my favourite!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debs,
    these are very beautiful cards.
    Great designing and technics.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are bloomin' lovely cards :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This decoupage is very pretty and well worth using rather than sitting in a box. I have some decoupage which is sitting in a box too, so perhaps I will take a leaf out of your book and use it. You have designed them beautifully. Thank you for your lovely comment. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really great set of cards. The flower images are so pretty and I love the way you have mounted them.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!