Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

Pop up squash card

This was the project for my last class, and it was great fun to make and surprisingly easy!


The outside looks like a regular gatefold card, but when you open it there's a pop up surprise ....



I saw this Demo'd on a CraftworkCards show on C&C. They were selling it in ready made kit form, so I went away & played until I created my own version :-)

This folds flat to go in an envelope, something I've paid more attention to for recent classes! And it uses less than half a sheet of 12x12 plus some toning snippets from my stash, and flowers punched from snippets, so I'm linking this to Pixies Snippets Playground

Thanks for stopping by

Debs



4 comments:

  1. Oh Debs . . . that card is fantastic. Great minds think alike . .. I have been searching in vain on You Tube for the same fold and decided I had to try and do my own version! Like you, I thought they'd make an excellent card for a class!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous Debs! And you have no idea how much I giggled at Sarn's comment - I knew she was wanting to do the same fold and as soon as I spotted your card I was ready to alert her, until I spotted that she'd beaten me to it anyhow!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card there Debs. I like the colours too.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous fold. There...I have named it! It looks so fun...
    This is a great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!