There is quite a lot of measuring, but the card is fairly straightforward to make. The hardest thing is slotting it all together!!
I was really pleased with the finished card, and my lovely ladies really enjoyed making it, so hopefully tomorrow nights class will enjoy it just as much!!
I was able to use lots I snippets for these projects. I spent ages sorting thru my snippets box to put colour schemes together, and we used lots of different punches and dies to decorate, so I'm linking this to pixies snippets playground.
Also linking to Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge, which I've only just found via Pixies blog!
Thanks for stopping by