Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

More snippets!

Over at Pixies Snippets Playground Di is celebrating 100 posts since she took over the  keys to the Playground. I'm on a mission to help her reach 100 snippet posts for her 100th birthday (she doesn't look a day over 90!)

So these are 2 diddy 4" cards made from snippets of Neenah card (always cut my waste into small die cuts for later stamping & colouring cos it's just so good for pro markers!) and leftovers from a pack of Papermania Christmas paper used in my last class.  



Aren't they cute? If you have a few minutes, do pop over to the Snippets Playground and check out all the other entries, there are some lovely crafty pieces on display. 

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x



3 comments:

  1. Ha, ha Debs - I feel about 90 in the mornings right now until I get going! Two lovely cards, thank you for coming to play! I must check out that Neenah card - and I do love your cute little snowman :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more cuties here Debs. FAB!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet and pretty. Love the wee snowmen!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!