Pages

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Woyww 232


Today's desk is pretty messy! On the left you have leftovers from sorting kits for this weeks classes. Just in front of my trusty cuttlebug is the beautiful Craftwork cards Vogue kit, which I've just used for a magazine project (not yet published so can't share yet)

On the right my brilliant snowflake punch, and a box of sequins, also leftover from sorting kits for this week (I'm rubbish at putting things away!)

And front and centre a pile of templates I'm working on ready for my Saturday 23rd workshop to make this little beauty!  (details here)


So, pop over to Julia's to see lots of other messy piles work desks around the world. 

Happy blog hopping!

Debs x

9 comments:

  1. Love your calendar Deb, wish I was closer! Hugs, Robin 79

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the calendar too- its awesome! Those Vogue papers look yummy as well. Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #21 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! Tim quoke and the colors are my fav.. so its a hit all the way around. Have fun doing your work shop. My daughter dose a small card class at church and we have fun with that. thanks so much for shairing your space with every one. Bright blessing to you and yours. Roberta 68

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's just so great!
    The Craft Donkey
    #91
    http://craftdonkey.blogspot.com/2013/11/whats-on-my-workspace-hmmm.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs
    another busy desk, we will get to that coffee one day wont we
    janet #38

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that calender - wish I lived closer!
    I spy a Rudolph in your window - he has sneaked out a little early!!
    Hugs
    Hettie 53
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful calendar. Your desk in nowhere near as messy as Hettie's above.
    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the calendar. Is there a second set of cubes with the other numbers on them?
    Rennata woyww #108
    My comments on Blogger are tied to my Google+ account. click here for my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful perpetual calendar! Hope all the classes are going well.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!