Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Cute Penny Black hedgehogs!

Had a lovely crafty evening with my friend Tracey couple of nights ago. She has acquired a huge stash of stamps from a lady who was getting rid of all her crafty stash, and so I had fun stamping off some impressions to bring home. This Penny Black cutie is one of them...... 

Background is a leftover piece cut off an old 12x12 - so old I can't remember the make! And the pink strip from my snippets box. Cut the Hedgie & matting layer with a Spellbinder & coloured the backing layer with a Pro Marker to match the main image. Finished off with a few card candy & some lovely paper flowers & leaves. 

Love the colours on this, & the Hedgie is so cute! I adore Penny Black images, but only have a couple of the clear stamp sets - have to remedy that!!

I'm linking this to Pixies snippets playground - hope I get in before the playground gate slams shut today :-)

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

5 comments:

  1. Ha, ha - you made it Debs - JUST! So glad you did, LOVE this card - fabby colours and the flowers are perfect with the cute image.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little hedgie and the colours are so perfect. Like your idea of colouring the background matting with markers to match.
    Ha. Just kicked my conscience into the bin and clamped the lid on top!!! Now where can I get my paws on some hedgies?

    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little hedgehog, love the colors you have used, but most of all I love cards made from scraps, I don't like waste. Excellent creation thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love anything PB Hedgie. How lucky your friend was, and how fortunate for you that she'll share! This is so cute & adorable, and love the bright pinks you sparkled behind little Hedgie. Such a sweet card. Great layout with the lovely trims you've added as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours on this and a great use of snippets.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!