Pages

Friday 24 May 2013

Make in minutes



Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week. 

These cards are featured in this months Making Cards magazine, and were all made from the Papermania Hot Diggity Dog collection, which is so much fun to use!


They're all really easy to make, and the background papers are all yummy candy colours that work brilliantly with the toppers. And the kits have loads in them so great value for money. 

My favourite has to be the little dog in a jumper, who's saying 'does my bum look big in this!' I can so relate lol!!!

Thanks to all those kind bloggers who wished me luck with the house move - its daunting! My craft room is the only one that hasn't been de-cluttered, my argument is I know where everything is and I still need to use it lol!!! 

Also thanks for the kind thoughts about my poorly knee - got to get it x-rayed to see what's going on. Probable ligament damage and maybe some arthritis - obviously reached that age when it all starts falling apart :-)). Main problem is stairs - and my craft room is upstairs - doh!

Have a great holiday weekend

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

2 comments:

  1. Probably best that you don't come downstairs then... take a kettle up with you next time ;-) Love those colours in the cards, they remind me of raspberry chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say on my previous post that I hope your ligament damage soon heals, and you are back to full strength. Thank you for your words of comfort and encouragement. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!