Pages

Saturday 24 November 2012

Art deco cards

This is not normally my style, but I'm demo'ing the new DoCrafts Art Deco range tomorrow at Hobbycraft West End.

I sat for ages looking at the pictures before I came up with any ideas! What worked in the end was finding the embellishments that I could add to bling up the decoupage images! an unusual approach for me, as I normally start with the shape/fold of the card that works with the image. I realised that it was the size of these images that threw me, they're all pretty big!

Once I got started I found that the pictures were beautifully detailed and, even though they are already foiled, I couldn't resist adding extra bling like Stickles glitter glue & gems!!

Hope you like them, and maybe see you at hobbycraft tomorrow from 2pm!

Deb x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so fire away!