Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

Spotlighting rubber stamping





 Hi blog hoppers, this is the sample made for our last class in Chandlers Ford. We focused on the spotlighting technique,where you pick a part of your image and stamp it again, colour it so that it stands out. We also double embossed our spotlighted section so that it really jumped out at you, and used embossed Core-dinations card as a backing - the cards the ladies made in class were fab!  Lots of bright colours and great finished projects.

Next class is at Bella Crafts in Fair Oak this coming Saturday, this will be a Pro Markers class focused on florals and landscapes. It is a repeat of one we did earlier in the year, where we were over-subscribed, so we agreed to tun it again for those who were disappointed to not get in the first time.

Hope you all have a lovely Jubilee weekend, I'm off to do some more crafting ;-)

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

4 comments:

  1. I like that spotlight technique, it works really well rather than colouring the whole image. I enjoyed all the Jubilee celebrations v much, hooray for our Queen and Britain!!
    Hugs, LLJ ~70 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs, how clever! Super technique and one to make us look at our images in t a new light.

    Laughed at your WOYWW comment, one of the mugs holds my most used pens and pencils, glue runner etc. It was bought by a friend and is a Gorjuss Girls one and am too frightened to risk using it as a drinking vessel lest I break it :)
    Trust me, am not to be let loose with delicate and pretty breakables!!

    Ages since you've been around, hope all is well. One day I WILL get to Chandlers Ford I promise :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the lovely comments, and Hi Chris, glad you like the blog, and I will take a look at your soon!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!