Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

WOYWW 147 and Pro Markers


I've been absent from blogland for past couple of weeks - phenomenally busy and with new job taking up all my time, so not much crafting done in the Willis house :-(  Really missed my WOYWW fix last week, so will do my best to visit lots of crafty boltholes this week, spread over the next few days. If you want to see what other crafters are up to visit Julia's Stamping Ground and join in the blog hopping fun!

But I have the day off today and this is my desk today, batch stamping lots of images for a Pro Marker workshop this Saturday. Got to get it done today cos I'm working tomorrow and Friday, so today's my last chance!  Took a few mins to colour one of my favourite images, the little row of mice from Penny Black 'Micey Nice Day' - they are so cute I love these meeces!


Aren't they sweet? If we have enough time on Saturday this will be the 'challenge' image at the end of the class (which is focused on skin tones, hair and fur) to make each little mouse a different colour using only a few pens.

Well, that's me for today, hopefully I will get a bit more time soon, as I am missing my crafty play time

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I just love the mouse stamp, its really cute and the sentiment is just perfect to go with it, its a really beautiful card :)

    Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mice are fab, great colouring too. Take care & enjoy this weeks snoop of WOYWW desks. Zo xx 75

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is super cute. I love the sentiment you used. dani42

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent coloring job on the mice! They are so sweet. I'm hit or miss with the craft markers. Either I get it spot on or I'm way out in left field. Someday maybe I'll take a class or watch some tutorial so my hits will happen more often than my misses. Love the shot of your desk and I spied lots of lovely fibers on there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what crafty boltholes are, and wondering is this a good thing if I am? lol Don't work too hard! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card, waving hi Debs, Amy (WOW) #128

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your micey card also love the promarkers I use mine with my Tria's Alcohol ink pens.

    Happy crafting
    Eliza No. 181

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colouring...so neat. what a cute stamp x
    sophie no.183

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwwwww such a lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! I really love all the mouse and "critter" stamps out now but don't own many. I scrapbook some but mostly stamp and alter stuff. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great week. Vickie #138

    ReplyDelete
  11. What cute meeces...I love them.
    I also see Tiger is keeping an eye on you.
    I'm so late visiting but thanks for letting me take a peek. Neesie #30

    ReplyDelete
  12. New Job??? Glad you found one - what are you doing? Does that mean I've got to get one now... :(

    Love your mousey stamp - I don't normally do cute, but that's very sweet and you can use it for all sorts of occasions :)
    Hugs, LLJ ~74 xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!