Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

Inspiration Tag

Hi everyone, thought I would share with you my latest DT project for WOW! Embossing Powders - I had so much fun making this tag, and was so pleased with the results - love the colour scheme and the elegance of the design (I do like elegant projects, but elegant is not the real me at all, I'm a jeans and hoodie girl - lol!!)


The month of March is all about pastels, and I chose 'Inspiration' as my theme for this tag, as so much of my inspiration comes from nature, and I had a ball making this project!

For full details and a 'step by step' how to guide, click here to visit the WOW! blog

If you decide to give it a try, I hope you have as much fun making this tag as I did!

Debs xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Debs - this is absolutely gorgeous! So soft and feminine, really delicate too. I love it! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Di! I absolutely loved making this. Was so much fun combining lots of techniques and was really pleased with the finished project xx

      Delete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!