Pages

Monday 12 September 2011

Embossed cards

 So I've been playing with ideas for embossing - and had fun with this one using a brayer and a Big n Juicy ink pad. the background is stamped with leaves using the Big n Juicy pad, and the main panel is glossy card stock stamped and embossed and then brayered.  I stamped & embossed a few extra leaves and cut them out to use as embellishments.



The 2 Christmas cards are an attempt to combine my love of distress inks with embossing! I think they turned out pretty good. I used Walnut stain and embossed the images with clear embossing powder, then shaded the edges with distress ink, and coloured Santa's hat with a red pro-marker for a spot of colour - what do you think?


  


happy crafting!

Deb x

1 comment:

  1. I love these... and then I clicked on the photographs to have a closer look... and love them even more! So utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!