Pages

Wednesday 27 July 2011

WOYWW - 270711

So this is my workdesk today - I have been putting together the kits for tonight's class. You can see the card we will be making in the foreground, with a pile of kits underneath in cello bags. And my instructions & spares in the red folder so I don't lose it - which I always do!!!

Take a look at other crafter's Wednesday desks at Stamping Ground Whats on Your Workdesk Weds??


Need to have a major tidy up in the next few days cos I'm off on my hols next week for 2 whole weeks - yippee!!  Not been away that long for a while, we've tended to go for a week or 10 days, and I am SO ready for a break. We will be cruising around the Med - wonder if they have craft classes on board???????????

12 comments:

  1. Your cards look fab im sure your class will be fine.Im sooo jealouse cruising around the med anyroom for a wee one im no trouble...lol
    Have fab wednesday and a creative week ahead.
    hugs Judex 7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy card! Good luck with your class, and happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, hope the class goes well. Have a great time on your hols, sounds like a fantastic trip.

    Hugs
    Brenda 73

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards look great, I am sure the class will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very elegant - love the dragonflies, especially in the silver grey/black colour scheme. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. I hope you enjoy your break; I'd rather not do any crafting on my hols because it gives me something nice to come home to. Doesn't stop me shopping, tho! :D
    Helen S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely... lucky peeps taking the class... hope it went well
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, Thanks for sharing your desk this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, Thanks for sharing your desk this week! I'm dashing around this week like the white rabbit; places to go and things to see! Hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like your polka dotted organizer! enjoy your holiday!
    thanks for sharing! happy WOYWW!
    hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card and hope it all went well. Enjoy your holiday now won't you - I'm sure you'll be thinking of us all here in the rain and gloom...NOT! lol
    Have a lovely time
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful folded card . Hope your workshop goes really well.
    Have a great holiday.
    Love from late snooper
    JoZarty x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!